About the course
In order to become an expert in childcare and education, one needs to be well equipped with the necessary set of knowledge and skills while dealing with their personal as well as educational needs and development. Not just any form of training, but only an internationally recognised training course like Cache Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education will help you reach your goal of becoming a truly competent and able educator for young children possessing various learning abilities and provide you with that edge over your counterparts who are also trying to make a mark in the field of childcare and education. This CACHE endorsed course will improve your understanding of the child and young person development and their health and wellbeing, along with an internationally recognised qualification to kick-start your career.
Note: Certificates must be applied within 3 months of course completion. Cache Endorsed Certificates are included with the course and are available after completion. This course is CACHE endorsed.
Why this course?
The course will help you to identify the developmental stages in the growing years of a child. It is necessary to remember that each child is unique and will go through their own individual developmental stages and reach various stages at different rates. With this Childcare and Education course you will get to know the significance of the patterns of development that takes place when a child is growing up, and will be able to raise concerns if a child's development falls outside of these norms. The course is aimed at understanding each child’s Learning Abilities/Development, Health and Wellbeing, Social Care and Support Services. As a child practitioner, it is your job to provide them with the best level of developmental support for a child when they are away from home in their childcare or early year's education setting. The course will provide appropriate training and professional development opportunities to practitioners and ensure they offer quality learning and development experiences for children that continually improve.
Who should attend?
The course can be opted by:
- New and existing Early Years practitioners who work in schools and other educational organisations
- Child-minders and everybody else who is on the Early Years register
- Individuals who want to be part of the development of young children
- Early practitioners who want to learn the skill of managing children at their early age
- Anyone who plays a big role in the growth of a child Montessori teachers who want to brush up their skills to assist children in their early years
- Nursery workers who want to evolve as early year childcare practitioners
- People who are looking for a career change
What do you learn?
UNIT 1: CHILD DEVELOPMENT FROM CONCEPTION TO SEVEN YEARS (F/506/5384, Unit Level 3; GLH:148)
- Biological and psychological development of children from birth to seven years
- Roles of an early years practitioner
- Active steps an early years practitioner take
- Frameworks that can be applied to young children’s development
- Setting appropriate milestones for development
UNIT 2: CHILDREN’S HEALTH AND WELLBEING (J/506/5385, Unit Level 3; GLH:79)
- Dietary and nutritional requirements.
- Health and safety
- Emotional needs during stressful or transitional moments
- The need for regular exercise
How do you learn?
- You will study this course by online learning, which will enable you to get access to the course materials and learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. It will very well fit into your busy schedule. There are no deadlines, other than the ones you may set yourself.
- Varied learning resources will help to hold your attention and maintain your motivation to learn and work through the syllabus.
- Gain essential knowledge that can be added to your CV to boost your chances of bagging a job and staying a step ahead of the competition.
- Assignments to be submitted for assessment by your tutor using a varied range of methods.
- No need to be currently working with children to complete the course; study in advance of prospective job role, in-between or alongside childcare positions.
- Learn at your own pace, whenever time allows. Course material is delivered online, and can be accessed at any point, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week with adequate tutor support. Thus help is just a click away!
After this course
After successfully completing this professional course - Cache Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education, Early childhood practitioners will be able to identify and differentiate between the various stages of development during a child's growing years and can be concerned if any stage falls out of norm. You will become aware of the child's requirements, their behavioral patterns and their eating habits. The course will instil a sense of confidence among those with an entrepreneurial mind to open up their day care centre for children. Teachers/care-givers will be upgraded with skills and knowledge that will lead to better job prospects and a higher pay-scale.
You can avail the course at a reasonable fee of 69,030 INR/900 USD/700 GBP/34515 THB.
You can opt for a number of easy ways to pay your fees using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to our bank account. After the payment is credited the candidates will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. They need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the course.
The course can be completed within a span of 12 months, which is more than enough time to complete approximately 110 hours of learning time giving you the liberty to work at your own pace and time.